Security software firm Symantec‘s annual internet security threat report was released Tuesday. Symantec reported religious sites were found to have triple the average number of threats per infected site than were pornographic sites.
- Religious websites riskier than porn for online viruses: study (rawstory.com)
- Religious websites contain more malware than porn sites (bgr.com)
- Religious Sites Carry More Malware Than Porn Sites, Security Firm Reports (networkworld.com)
- Porn Sites Safer to Browse Than Blogs (gadgetreview.com)
- Religious Sites More Dangerous Than Porn, Security Firm Says (manolith.com)